Polar Flow app version 4.5.0 for Android – Polar Blog
Polar Flow app has been updated for Android users. This release adds Polar Blog section to the main menu. You can find fresh training articles straight from the app.
Release date: September 2nd, 2020
Version number: 4.5.0
- Polar Blog is now available in English, French, German and Spanish languages.
- Updated FitSpark video for Polar Unite (https://youtu.be/bgU8xo55Kus)
- Added a new How to use phone GPS? link to Polar Unite and A370 that can be found in the Devices menu.
- In some cases, the Orthostatic feedback differs in the app when comparing to the Polar device and Flow web service, fixed.
- MAP & MAS values are not sometimes updated to the Polar device after updating the power zone settings in the Sport profiles menu, fixed.
- Like notifications are not cleared from the Notifications menu when tapping the trash icon, fixed.
- Cannot drag&drop a running program target to a date that already has an existing program target, fixed.
- In some cases, the previous week is opened when opening the Cardio Load report, fixed.
- Other bug fixes improving quality