Polar Flow update – Flow for Coach enhancements and bug fixes
Polar Flow web service and Polar Flow for Coach have been updated with enhancements and bug fixes.
- Sport profile Fitness Martial Arts changed to Martial Arts
- Coach can now comment on the athlete's training session via Training History view.
Athlete can view the Coach's notes only in the Flow web service Training History view.
When a new note comes in, no notification is sent. The athlete needs to chck the Flow web service Training History view to see if there are any comments.
- Athlete can write a note for the Coach or respond to Coach's comment in the Training History view.
If there are several coaches, all of them can see the notes.
- Coach can navigate to the athlete's Training History from the Groups tab.
- Coach can add the same training target to all or selected athletes at once.
If some of the athletes already have a training target starting at the same time, Coach's target won't be added to the athletes's diary.
- Not possible to create a training target or running program to year 2022 if week start day is Sunday, fixed
- Editing tap gestures for Polar Grit X Pro was not possible, fixed
- Manually changed swimming distance did not update correctly to Training History in some cases, fixed
- "Finnish baseball" sport profile name was incorrect in Czech, fixed to 'finský baseball'