You are here: Using the M600 > Standalone usage of the M600
Standalone usage of the M600
Even if your M600 is disconnected from your phone, some of the M600's basic features will continue to work.
In the standalone mode, you can:
- Tell time and view the date.
- Train using the Polar app.
- Listen to music saved on the M600.
- Use the Play Store app if your smartwatch is connected to a Wi-Fi.
- Use the stopwatch.
- Use the timer.
- View your schedule for the day.
- Set an alarm.
- View your step count.
- View your heart rate.
- Change the watch face.
- Use the airplane mode.