In the airplane mode, the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections are turned off on your M600. You can still use some of the basic features of the smartwatch, for example, you can train with the Polar app using the wrist-based heart rate monitoring. But you can't sync your data with the Polar Flow mobile app or use the M600 with any wireless accessories.
To turn the airplane mode on/off
- Make sure the display of your M600 is active and you're on the home screen.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the Quick settings menu.
- Tap the airplane icon.
- Navigate to the Settings app, and find and tap Connectivity.
- Scroll the list to find Airplane mode.
- Tap Airplane mode to toggle between turning the Airplane mode on (the switch is blue) and off (the switch is gray).