Button functions on the M600
The Polar M600 has two buttons: the front button and the side power button.
- Front button
- Side power button
The front button is a handy way to use the Polar app throughout your training session. You can use the front button to:
- Quickly open the Polar app from the home screen.
- Open Training in the Polar app menu.
- Choose the sport you want to do and start the training session in the list of sport profiles.
- Mark a manual lap during training.
- Pause the training session.
- Stop the training session.
- Exit the Polar app after training.
For more information, see Navigating the Polar app.
The front button is preset to navigate the Polar app on your M600. If you want, you can change the app you’d like the front button to launch. On your M600 go to Settings > Personalization > Customize hardware button > Front button > find and tap your preferred app.
Side power button
The side power button has several functionalities:
- Press the button once to wake up the screen of your M600.
- Press the button once on the active home screen to open the apps menu.
- Press the button once to get to the home screen from anywhere in the smartwatch.
- Press the button once when the watch is in theater mode to turn the screen back on again.
- Press and hold the button until the watch vibrates to open Google Assistant.
- Press and hold the button until the screen turns off to power down your smartwatch.
- When the M600 is turned off, press and hold the button to turn the M600 on.
- Press and hold the button until you see the Polar logo to restart the smartwatch.