You can set an alarm to go off on your M600. When the alarm goes off, your M600 vibrates and displays a card.
Note that when you set an alarm on your M600, it won't go off on your phone.
To set an alarm
- Press the side power button to open the apps menu, and find and tap Alarm.
- Set the wanted hour on the hour circle. You can see the set hour also in the center of the circle. If you use the 12-hour format, tap to choose am or pm.
- Move to set the wanted minutes by tapping the minutes in the center of the circle.
- Set the wanted minutes on the minutes circle. You can see the set minutes also in the center of the circle.
- Tap the check mark icon.
- Tap the text under the set time to find the options to set the alarm for One time or repeatedly to a wanted weekday. Swipe right to return to the previous view.
- Tap the watch icon to toggle between turning vibrate on (the watch icon is not crossed out) and off (the watch icon is crossed out).
- Tap the check mark icon to set the alarm.
To turn off an alarm when it goes off
- Tap the alarm clock icon, or swipe right.
To snooze an alarm
If you want to snooze an alarm when it goes off:
- Tap the Zs.
The snooze time is 10 minutes.