See below for more details on handling emails on M600 paired with an iPhone.
If you use email notifications on your phone, you will see a notification on your M600 when you get new mail.
- Tap the notification.
You can reply to emails from your wrist.
- Tap the notification to see all of the email.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the message to see the actions you can take.
- Tap Reply, and choose whether you want to speak or type your message or draw an emoji.
If you speak your message or use emojis, send your email by tapping the check mark icon. If you use the keyboard to type your answer, tap the arrow icon to send your email.
Sending emails from your M600
Applicable only to Polar M600 paired with an Android phone
You can ask Google Assistant to send an email to contacts saved in your Google Contacts. Find out more about using Google Assistant on Wear OS by Google from Wear OS by Google help.
To turn on Rich Gmail cards
- In the Wear OS by Google app on your iPhone, tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Email cards.
- Use the switch to enable Rich Gmail cards.
- Return to the Settings menu and tap DONE.