You can get notifications to your M600 from the apps on the smartwatch and on your phone. If you've allowed notifications to show on your M600, you'll see them appear on the home screen. See Notification settings for more info.
You can see this status icon on the home screen of your M600 if you have unread notifications on your smartwatch:
The number on the icon indicates the amount of new notifications.
To view notifications
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen or turn your wrist away from you.
- Tap a notification to see all of the information on it.
- To see more notifications (if available), keep swiping up from the bottom of the screen or keep turning your wrist away from you.
To take action on the notification
Some notifications have available actions related to the info on them.
- Tap the notification to see all of the information on it.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see the available actions.
- Tap on your chosen action (if applicable). For example, you can archive received emails from your M600.
To dismiss a notification
Once you've got all the info you need from a notification:
- Swipe from left to right to close the details of the notification.
- Swipe the notification either to the left or right to dismiss it.
If you dismiss a notification on your M600, the related notification will be dismissed on your phone as well.