Date and time settings
You can set date and time manually on your M600, or you can sync them automatically from you phone or network*.
To change the date and time settings
- Navigate to the Settings app, and find and tap System.
- Tap Date & time.
- Tap Automatic date & time.
- Choose and tap the one you want to use:
- Sync from phone
- Sync from network: If you choose this option, you'll also be able to choose if you want to use the 24-hour or the 12-hour time format.
- OFF: If you choose this option, tap Set date and Set time to set them manually. Here, you'll also be able to choose if you want to use the 24-hour or the 12-hour time format.
In the same date & time settings menu, you can also choose to sync the time zone from your phone or set it yourself.
*Applicable only to Polar M600 paired with an Android phone