The route guidance feature guides you along routes that you have recorded in previous sessions or routes that other Flow web service users have recorded and shared.
Adding a Route to V650
To add a route to your V650, you must first add it to your Favorites list in the Flow web service, and then sync it to your V650.
- When viewing a route in the analysis view, click the favorites icon in the lower right corner of the map.
- Name the route, and choose Save.
- The route is added to your Favorites list.
- Sync the route to your V650.
The number of favorites in the Flow web service is not limited, but your V650 can have a maximum of 20 routes at a time. If you have over 20 favorites on your Favorites list, only the routes that are among the first 20 favorites are transferred to your V650 when syncing. To sync a route that is not among the first 20 favorites, change the order of your favorites by dragging and dropping them. If you want to remove a route from the favorites list, click the delete icon in upper right corner of the route.
Guidance on the Display
- The red map pointer shows your location and the direction you are heading.
- The red line shows the route to be followed.
- The green circle shows the route start point, and the red circle shows the finish point.
- The blue line shows your current route.
For information on starting a session with route guidance, see Start a Training Session.