Polar Cadence Sensor Bluetooth® Smart
The most practical way of measuring your cycling session is with our advanced wireless cadence sensor. It measures your real-time, average and maximum cycling cadence as revolutions per minute so you can compare the technique of your ride against previous rides.
- Improves your cycling technique and identifies your optimal cadence
- Interference-free cadence data lets you evaluate your individual performance
- Designed to be aerodynamic and light
Pair Cadence sensor with V650
Make sure the cadence sensor has been correctly installed. For more information on installing the cadence sensor refer to the user manual of the cadence sensor.
1. Go to General Settings > Pairing > Pair new device. The V650 should be less than three meters from the sensor you want to pair. It's close enough when it's mounted on the handlebar.
2. Activate the sensor you want to pair. Rotate the crank a few times to activate the sensor. The flashing red light in the sensor indicates that you've activated the sensor.
Do the pairing within 30 seconds of the sensor activation.
3. V650 lists the devices it finds. The device closest to V650 is at the top of the list. Tap the device you want to pair.
4. Pairing succeeded tells you that the pairing is complete.
5. Link the sensor to Bike 1, Bike 2, Bike 3 or Bike 4. You can change the bike later in Paired devices.
When you select a bike for a ride, your V650 automatically starts searching for the sensors you've linked to the bike. V650 is ready once the green circle around the sensor indicator is static.