Set up your M460
Please do the setup in the Polar Flow web service. There you can fill in all the physical details required for accurate training data at once. You can also select language and get the latest firmware for your M460. To do the setup in the Flow web service, you need a computer with an Internet connection.
M460 is delivered in sleep mode. It wakes up when you plug it into a computer or a USB charger. If the battery is completely empty, it takes a couple of minutes for the charging animation to appear.
Set Up in the Polar Flow Web Service
- Go to flow.polar.com/start and download the Polar FlowSync software, which you need to connect your M460 to the Flow web service.
- Open the installation package and follow the on-screen instructions for installing the software.
- Once the installation is complete, FlowSync opens automatically and asks you to plug in your Polar device.
- Plug M460 into your computer’s USB port with the USB cable. M460 wakes up and starts charging. Let your computer install any USB drivers if it suggests so.
- The Flow web service opens automatically on your internet browser. Create a Polar account or sign in if you already have one. Fill in your physical settings precisely as they have an effect on calorie calculation and other Smart Coaching features.
- Start synchronization by clicking Done, and the settings will be synchronized between M460 and the service. FlowSync status will change to completed, once the synchronization is done.
- You are requested to update your M460 software. Click Yes to update the latest software version to your M460. It may take 20-30 minutes to complete. Please update your M460 to get it fully operational with complete set of features.