To view and edit your general settings, go to Settings > General settings
In General settings you'll find:
- Pair and sync
- Front light settings
- Flight mode
- Week's starting day
- Button sounds
- Button lock
- About your product
Pair and Sync
- Pair and sync mobile device: Pair mobile devices with your M460.
- Pair other device: Pair heart rate sensors and cycling sensors with your M460.
- Paired devices: View all the devices you have paired with your M460.
- Sync data: Sync data with Flow app. Sync data becomes visible after you have paired your M460 with a mobile device.
Front Light Settings
- Front light: Choose Manual front light or Automatic front light.
- Manual front light: Manage the front light manually from the quick menu.
- Automatic front light: The M460 turns the front light on and off according to light condition.
- Activation level: Choose Dark, Dusk or Light.
- Blink rate: Choose Blinking off, Slow, Fast or Very fast.
Choose On or Off
Flight mode cuts off all wireless communication from the device. You cannot use it in training sessions with Bluetooth® Smart sensors nor when syncing your data to the Polar Flow mobile app because Bluetooth® Smart is disabled.
Set the time format: 24 h or 12 h.Then set the time of day.
Set the date. Also set the Date format, you can choose mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy, yyyy/mm/dd, dd-mm-yyyy, yyyy-mm-dd, dd.mm.yyyy or yyyy.mm.dd.
When you sync your M460 with the Flow web service via the FlowSync software or via the Flow app, the time and date settings are automatically updated according to the computer's or phone's watch settings.
Week's Starting Day
Choose the starting day of each week. Choose Monday, Saturday or Sunday.
Set the button sounds On or Off.
Please note that this selection does not modify training sounds. Training sounds are modified in sport profile settings. For more information, see Sport Profile Settings.
Choose Manual lock or Automatic lock. In Manual lock you can lock the buttons by manually from the Quick menu. In Automatic Lock the button lock automatically goes on after 60 seconds.
Choose metric (kg, cm) or imperial (lb, ft). Set the units used to measure weight, height, distance and speed.
Choose: Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本語, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, 简体中文, Русский, Suomi or Svenska. Set the language of your M460.
About Your Product
Check the device ID of your M460, as well as the firmware version, HW model and A-GPS expiry date.