Polar LOOK Kéo Power Sensor Bluetooth® Smart
Pair Kéo Power with V800
Before pairing Kéo Power make sure you have installed the it correctly. For information on mounting the pedals and installing the transmitters see the Polar LOOK Kéo Power user manual that came in the product box or the video tutorial.
Both transmitters need to be paired one at a time, therefore you have to perform the pairing twice when taking Kéo Power into use. After pairing the first transmitter, you can immediately pair the second one by selecting it from the list. Check the device ID can found on the backside of each transmitter to make sure both transmitters have been paired.
There are two ways to pair Keó Power with your V800:
- Press in time view to enter pre-training mode.
- Rotate the cranks to wake up the transmitters.
- The device ID Pair Polar PWR xxxxxxxx is displayed. Choose Yes.
- Pairing completed is shown when you are done.
- Go to General Settings > Pair and sync > Pair other device and press .
- Rotate the cranks to wake up the transmitters. V800 starts searching for Kéo Power.
- Once the it is found, Polar PWR xxxxxxxx is displayed.
- Press Pairing is displayed. ,
- Pairing completed is displayed when you are done.
Power Settings on V800
Adjust the power settings to best suit your training needs. Edit the power settings in Settings > Sport profiles, and choose the profile you want to edit, and choose Bike power settings.
In the Bike power settings you'll find:
- Power view: Choose Watts (W), Watts/kg (W/kg) or % of FTP.
- Power, rolling average: Set how frequently data points of your power are recorded. Choose 1, 3, 5,10, 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
- Set FTP value: Set your FTP value. The setting range is 60 to 600 watts.
- Check power zone limits: Check your power zone limits.
Calibrate Kéo Power
Calibrate Kéo Power before starting your session. V800 calibrates itself automatically each time the transmitters wake up and V800 is found. The calibration takes a couple of seconds.
Training temperature has an effect on the calibration accuracy, so make sure your bike’s temperature has become stable before you start the offset calibration.
To calibrate Kéo power:
- Wake up the transmitters by rotating the cranks and choose pre-training mode on your V800 to start the calibration.
- Keep the bike upright and cranks in place until calibration is completed.
To ensure the calibration is done properly:
- Do not put any weight on the pedals during calibration.
- Do not interrupt the calibration.
When the calibration is complete a green LED will blink on the transmitters, and you can start your session.