Enhance your training experience, and achieve a more complete understanding of your performance with Bluetooth® Smart sensors.
Polar Stride Sensor Bluetooth® Smart
The Stride Sensor Bluetooth® Smart is for runners who want to improve their technique and performance. It allows you to see speed and distance information, whether you are running on a treadmill or on the muddiest trail.
- Measures each stride you take to show running speed and distance
- Helps improve your running technique by showing your running cadence and stride length
- Allows you to perform the Jump Test
- Small sensor fits firmly onto your shoelaces
- Shock and water resistant, to handle even the most demanding runs
Polar Speed sensor Bluetooth® Smart
There are a range of factors that can affect your cycling speed. Obviously fitness is one of them, however, weather conditions and the varying gradients of the road play a huge part too. The most advanced way of measuring how these factors affect your performance speed is with the aerodynamic speed sensor.
- Measures your current, average and maximum speeds
- Track your average speed to see your progress and performance improve
- Light yet tough, and easy to attach
Polar Cadence Sensor Bluetooth® Smart
The most practical way of measuring your cycling session is with our advanced wireless cadence sensor. It measures your real-time, average and maximum cycling cadence as revolutions per minute so you can compare the technique of your ride against previous rides.
- Improves your cycling technique and identifies your optimal cadence
- Interference-free cadence data lets you evaluate your individual performance
- Designed to be aerodynamic and light
Polar LOOK Kéo Power
Truly develop your cycling performance and technique. Perfect for ambitious cyclists, this system uses Bluetooth® Smart technology and consumes only a little energy.
- Gives instant feedback by measuring accurate power output in watts
- Displays your left and right balance as well as the current and average cadence
- Shows how you use force against the pedal with the force vector feature
- Easy to set up and switch between bikes