Limited International Polar Guarantee
- This guarantee does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national or state laws in force, or the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
- This limited Polar international guarantee is issued by Polar Electro Inc. for consumers who have purchased this product in the USA or Canada. This limited Polar international guarantee is issued by Polar Electro Oy for consumers who have purchased this product in other countries.
- Polar Electro Oy/Polar Electro Inc. guarantees the original consumer/purchaser of this device that the product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
- The receipt of the original purchase is your proof of purchase!
- The guarantee does not cover the battery, normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents or non-compliance with the precautions; improper maintenance, commercial use, cracked, broken or scratched cases/displays, armband, elastic strap and Polar apparel.
- The guarantee does not cover any damage/s, losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
- Items purchased second hand are not covered by the two (2) year warranty, unless otherwise stipulated by local law.
- During the guarantee period, the product will be either repaired or replaced at any of the authorized Polar Service Centers regardless of the country of purchase.
Guarantee with respect to any product will be limited to countries where the product has been initially marketed.
This product is compliant with Directives 2014/53/EU and 2011/65/EU. The relevant Declaration of Conformity and other regulatory information for each product are available at www.polar.com/en/regulatory_information.
This crossed out wheeled bin marking shows that Polar products are electronic devices and are in the scope of Directive 2012/19/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) and batteries and accumulators used in products are in the scope of Directive 2006/66/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 September 2006 on batteries and accumulators and waste batteries and accumulators. These products and batteries/accumulators inside Polar products should thus be disposed of separately in EU countries. Polar encourages you to minimize possible effects of waste on the environment and human health also outside the European Union by following local waste disposal regulations and, where possible, utilize separate collection of electronic devices for products, and battery and accumulator collection for batteries and accumulators.
Polar Electro Oy is a ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
© 2013 Polar Electro Oy, FI-90440 KEMPELE, Finland. All rights reserved. No part of this manual may be used or reproduced in any form or by any means without prior written permission of Polar Electro Oy.
The names and logos in this user manual or in the package of this product are trademarks of Polar Electro Oy. The names and logos marked with a ® symbol in this user manual or in the package of this product are registered trademarks of Polar Electro Oy. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation and Mac OS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Polar Electro Oy is under license.