Having problems syncing your A370 with the Flow app?
If you have trouble initiating sync
- Make sure Flow app is running on your mobile device and keep it at the foreground.
- Turn Flight mode on and off and see if it helps. Go to Settings on the main menu. Tap the airplane icon to turn the Flight mode on. Repeat the steps to turn it off again. Try the sync again. Continue with the steps if this did not help.
- Reset Bluetooth connections from your A370. Go to Settings on the main menu. Tap the Bluetooth icon and accept the reset confirmation.
- Remove your A370 from your mobile device's Bluetooth setting menu.
Note! This step is important, especially with iOS devices since new device pairing can't be done in the Flow app before the earlier connection has been removed from the Bluetooth device list.
- Turn off Bluetooth from your mobile device.
- Sign out from the Flow app and uninstall it from your mobile device.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Turn Bluetooth back on in your mobile device.
- Install Flow app again from the App store or from Google Play and sign in with your Flow account.
- Pair your A370 with the Flow app by pressing and holding the side button. Wait a while and enter a PIN code your A370 suggests to your mobile device.
If you get sync failed message
- Check if all data was transferred - ignore the message if that was the case
- If you get the message repeatedly, uninstall and reinstall Flow app on your mobile device