Enter and browse through the menu by pressingor . Confirm selections with the button, and return with the button.
Your daily activity goal is visualized with a circle that fills up as you are active. In the My day menu you can find:
- Your sleep time and actual sleep. The M430 tracks your sleep if you wear it at night. It detects when you fall asleep and when you wake up and collects data for deeper analysis in the Polar Flow app and web service. For more information, see Polar Sleep Plus.
- Your day’s accumulated activity in more detail and guidance on how to reach your daily activity goal. For more information, see 24/7 Activity Tracking.
- The training sessions you've done during the day. You can open the session summary by pressing START.
- Any planned training sessions you've created for the day in the Polar Flow web service or in the Polar Flow app. You can start a planned training session and open past sessions to view them in more detail by pressing START.
- If you perform a Fitness test during the day, your result will be shown in My Day.
- Any events of the day. You can create and join events in the Polar Flow Community at flow.polar.com.
In Diary you'll see the current week, past four weeks and next four weeks. Select a day to see your activity and training sessions of that day, the training summary of each session and the tests you have done. You can also see your planned training sessions.
In Settings you can edit:
- Sport profiles
- Physical settings
- General settings
- Watch settings
For more information, see Settings.
Measure your fitness level easily with wrist-based heart rate while you lie down and relax.
For more information, see Fitness Test with wrist-based heart rate.
In Timers you'll find:
- Stopwatch: You can use your M430 as a stopwatch. Start the stopwatch by pressing START. To add a lap, press START again. To pause the stopwatch, press BACK. To reset the stopwatch, press and hold LIGHT.
- Interval timer: Set time and/or distance based interval timers to precisely time work and recovery phases in your interval training sessions. For more information, see Start a Training Session.
- Finish time estimator: Achieve your target time for a set distance. Set the distance for your session and M430 will estimate the finish time of the session according to your speed. For more information, see Start a Training Session.
In Favorites you'll find training targets that you have saved as favorites in the Flow web service.
For more information, see Favorites.
My heart rate
In My heart rate you can quickly check your current heart rate without starting a training session. Just tighten your wristband, press START and you'll see your current heart rate in a moment. Press the BACK button to exit.