You can transfer data from your A370 via the USB port with FlowSync software or wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart® with the Flow app. To be able to sync data between your A370 and the Flow web service and app, you need to have a Polar account and FlowSync software. You already have created the account and downloaded the software, if you have set up your A370 at flow.polar.com/start. If you did the quick set up when starting to use your A370, go to flow.polar.com/start for the complete setup. Download Flow app onto your mobile from the App Store or Google Play.
Remember to sync and keep your data up-to-date between your A370, the web service and the mobile app wherever you are.
Sync with Flow mobile App
Before syncing make sure:
- You have a Polar account and Flow app.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- You have paired your A370 with your mobile. For more information, see Polar Flow app.
Sync your data manually:
- Sign into Flow app and press and hold the button on your A370.
- Searching, Connecting is displayed, followed by Syncing.
- Completed is displayed when you're done.
Your fitness tracker syncs hourly with Polar Flow app without you having to start it. Also after every training session, inactivity alert, activity goal reached or a Fitness Test performed, the data is synced with the app in the background.
When you sync your A370 with the Flow app, your activity and training data are also synced automatically via an internet connection to the Flow web service.
For support and more information about using Polar Flow app, go to support.polar.com/en/support/Flow_app
Sync With Flow Web Service Via FlowSync
To sync data with the Flow web service you need FlowSync software. Go to flow.polar.com/start, and download and install it before trying to sync.
- Plug your A370 to your computer with the USB cable. Make sure FlowSync software is running.
- The FlowSync window opens on your computer, and the syncing starts.
- Completed is displayed when you are done.
Every time you plug in your A370 to your computer, the Polar FlowSync software will transfer your data to the Polar Flow web service and sync any settings you may have changed. If the syncing does not automatically start, start FlowSync from the desktop icon (Windows) or from the applications folder (Mac OS X). Every time a firmware update is available, FlowSync will notify you, and request you to install it.
If you change settings in the Flow web service while your A370 is plugged into your computer, press the synchronize button on FlowSync to transfer to the settings to your A370.
For support and more information about using the Flow web service, go to support.polar.com/en/support/flow.
For support and more information about using FlowSync software, go to support.polar.com/en/support/FlowSync.