If you experience problems with your A370, try resetting it. Resetting empties your A370 of all information and you need to set it up again for your personal use.
Reset your A370 in FlowSync with your computer:
- Connect your A370 to the computer with the supplied USB cable.
- Open settings in FlowSync.
- Press the Factory Reset button.
You can also reset your A370 from the bracelet itself:
- Go to Settings in the main menu.
- Tap the power icon to turn the device off.
- While the Turning off text is shown, press the button again for five seconds.
Now you need to set up your A370 again, either via mobile or computer. Just remember to use the same Polar account in the setup you've used before resetting.