Polar Flow App
Polar Flow app allows you to see an instant visual interpretation of your training data offline straight after your session. It lets you easily access your training targets and view test results. Flow app is the easiest way to sync your training data from your M400 with the Flow web service.
When using the app with your M400, you can:
- Get a quick overview of your training and analyze every detail of your performance right away
- Route view on a map
- Training Benefit
- Start time and duration of your session
- Average and maximum speed/pace, distance, running index
- Average and maximum heart rate, cumulative heart rate zones
- Calories and fat burn % of calories
- Maximum altitude, ascent and descent
- Lap details
- See your progress with weekly summaries in the calendar
- Get details of your 24/7 activity (the total number of steps, burned calories, and sleep time)
- Find out what you're missing from your daily goal and how to reach it
- See steps, burned calories and sleep time
- Get inactivity alerts when it's time to get up and move
To start using the Flow app, download it from the App Store or Google Play onto your mobile. For support and more information about using Polar Flow app, go to www.polar.com/en/support/Flow_app. Before taking a new mobile device (smartphone, tablet) into use, it has to be paired with your M400. For more information, see Pairing.
To see your training data in Flow app, you must sync your M400 with it after your session. For information on syncing M400 with Flow app, see Syncing.