Back to start
The back to start feature guides you back to the starting point of your session.
To use the back to start feature:
- Press and hold Quick menu is displayed. .
- Choose Set location guide on, Location guide arrow view set on is displayed, and M400 goes to Back to Start view.
To return to your starting point:
- Keep M400 in a horizontal position in front of you.
- Keep moving in order for M400 to determine which direction you are going. An arrow will point in the direction of your starting point.
- To get back to the starting point, always turn in the direction of the arrow.
- The M400 also shows the bearing and the direct distance (beeline) between you and the starting point.
When in unfamiliar surroundings, always keep a map at hand in case the M400 loses the satellite signal or the battery runs out.