Get the Polar Flow mobile app
Get the Polar Flow mobile app to follow and analyze your activity data on the go and have your data synced wirelessly from your
To start using the Flow app, download it from App Store or Google Play onto your mobile.
For support and more information about using Polar Flow app, go to polar.com/en/support/Flow_app.
Polar Loop 2 with your mobile device
- Do the setup at flow.polar.com/start as described in chapter Set up your
Polar Loop 2to get a Polar account
- Download Flow app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is turned off.
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet.
To pair a mobile device:
- On your mobile device, open Polar Flow app and sign in with your Polar account.
- Wait for the Connect product view to appear on your mobile device.
- Tap the button on your
Polar Loop 2to pair it with the app. Wait for the Polar Loop 2display to turn off so that synchronization can begin.
Polar Loop 2close enough to the phone so that the pairing succeeds.
- Tap OK on your mobile device to accept pairing.
The Polar Flow app starts syncing with your
For more information on the mobile app, see Polar flow mobile app.