You can update the firmware of your
Firmware updates are performed to improve the functionality of your
To update the firmware, you must have:
- A Flow web service account (Polar account)
- Installed FlowSync software
- Registered your
Polar Loop 2in the Flow web service
To update the firmware:
- Plug your
Polar Loop 2into your computer with the USB cable.
- FlowSync starts syncing your data.
- After syncing, you are asked to update the firmware.
- Choose Yes. New firmware is installed (this may take some time), and
Polar Loop 2restarts.
You won't lose any data due to the firmware update: Before the update begins, the data from your