Polar H7 Heart Rate Sensor Bluetooth® Smart
Polar heart rate sensor consists of comfortable strap and connector. It detects your heart rate accurately and sends the data to the M450 in real time.
Heart rate data gives you an insight into your physical condition and how your body responds to training. Although there are many subjective clues as to how your body is doing during exercise (perceived exertion, breathing rate, physical sensations), none is as reliable as measuring heart rate. It is objective and is affected by both internal and external factors - meaning you will have a dependable measure of your physical state.
Pair Heart Rate Sensor with M450
Wear your heart rate sensor as instructed in Wear Heart Rate Sensor. There are two ways to pair a heart rate sensor with your M450:
- Go to General Settings > Pair and sync > Pair other device and press .
- M450 starts searching for your heart rate sensor.
- Once the heart rate sensor is found, the device ID, for example, Pair Polar H7 xxxxxxxx, is displayed. Choose the heart rate sensor you want to pair.
- Press Pairing is displayed. ,
- Pairing completed is displayed when you are done.
- Press in time view to enter pre-training mode.
- To pair, touch your sensor with M450 is displayed, touch your heart rate sensor with M450, and wait for it to be found.
- M450 lists the heart rate sensors it finds.The device ID, for example, Pair Polar H7 xxxxxxxx, is displayed. Choose the heart rate sensor you want to pair and then choose Yes.
- Pairing completed is shown when you are done.