Creating a heart rate course
- Go to Courses.
- Click CREATE COURSE.
- Enter Course information (course name, start date, end date, and evaluation type).
- Enter Heart rate course settings (target zone, time in target zone, showing/hiding calories, showing student names/student IDs in the Polar GoFit app). For more information on target zones, see Target zones and badges.
- Click ADD STUDENTS. After adding students, the web service redirects you back to the course page. For more information, see Adding students to a heart rate course.
- Click ASSIGN DEVICES. After accepting the device reservations, the web service redirects you back to the course page. For more information, see Assigning heart rate measuring devices.
- After adding students and assigning devices, click SAVE. The software redirects you back to the Courses page.
When you create a course, it is not mandatory to add students or assign devices right away. You can add (more) students and assign (more) devices at any time.
You can edit an ongoing or future heart rate course in Polar GoFit at any time. However, start date cannot be changed after you have saved the course. For more information, see Editing a heart rate course.
It is possible to change the exercise target (target zone and time in target zone) in the Polar GoFit app as well. If you change the exercise target in the Polar GoFit app, the change will be synchronized to Polar GoFit.