Pairing Polar device with Flow app fails
If Polar Flow app doesn’t find your Polar device, check that:
- There's enough battery both in your Polar device and your mobile device.
- Your Polar device is up to date.
- Bluetooth is turned on in your mobile settings.
- Airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on (on both your Polar device and mobile device).
- You are not wearing heart rate sensor when attempting to sync.
If a heart rate sensor is close by, remove the sensor from the strap. This stops Bluetooth signal transmission from the sensor, which might interfere with pairing.
- Android users: make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings.
- Your Polar device is unplugged from your computer. You cannot pair Polar device when it’s hooked to its USB cable.
After you’ve checked the above, try pairing again.
- Turn the flight mode on and off in your Polar device.
- Close Polar Flow app and restart your phone. Start the app again and try pairing once more.