How do I install Polar FlowSync on Mac?
Applies to: A370, FlowSync, Grit X, Grit X Pro, Ignite, Ignite 2, Ignite 3, M200, M400, M430, M460, OH1, Pacer, Pacer Pro, Unite, V650, Vantage M, Vantage M2, Vantage V, Vantage V2, Verity Sense
- Go to flow.polar.com/start.
- Click Download for Mac. FlowSync starts downloading the installation package. This should only take a few minutes.
- After the download is completed, click the installation package icon on Downloads. The location of the installation package depends on your browser. The FlowSync installation wizard starts.
- Click Continue on the welcome window.
- Read through the software license agreement which is available in several languages. Choose the language from the drop down menu. Click Continue.
- Click Agree to agree to the terms.
- If asked, choose the disk where you want to install FlowSync.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Continue.
- Click Install.
- Your Mac user account password is required for installation. Type your password and click Install Software. The installation starts.
- When FlowSync has finished installing, click Close. FlowSync opens automatically. The FlowSync icon appears in the menu bar (usually in the top right corner of the display). In case FlowSync does not open you can start it from Finder > Applications.