You can now automatically sync your training sessions from the Polar Flow web service to TrainingPeaks. All you need to do is connect your Polar Flow account to the TrainingPeaks service and you’ll see your training sessions in TrainingPeaks as well!
After you’ve joined your Polar Flow and TrainingPeaks accounts your training sessions will also be synced to TrainingPeaks when you sync them to Polar Flow. The sync can be done either with Polar FlowSync, via Polar Flow app or from Polar Beat if you’ve trained with the Polar Beat app.
The training sessions you already have in Polar Flow can be transferred with Polar Flow’s Export function.
- First make sure you have a Polar Flow account and a TrainingPeaks account.
- Sign into Polar Flow.
- Click your name in the top right corner and choose Settings.
- Click the Connect button right beside TrainingPeaks.
- Allow access: TrainingPeaks window opens. Click Connect.
- Log into TrainingPeaks.
- The authorization page opens. Click Allow.
- The browser returns to Polar Flow and Account connected! appears.
Training sessions you can’t sync to TrainingPeaks:
- manually added training sessions
- training sessions that don’t include any sample data
- training sessions that have been synced with Polar group solutions or from third party applications or services, for example, Polar Club or MyFitnessPal
- training sessions that have been transferred to Polar Flow from polarpersonaltrainer.com or from Polar ProTrainer 5
- training sessions that have been synced to Polar Flow before connecting Polar Flow to TrainingPeaks. These training sessions can be transferred to TrainingPeaks with Polar Flow’s export function.
Automatic upload to TrainingPeaks supports the following sports: Swim, Bike, Run, X-train, Mtb, Strength, Xc-ski, Rowing, Walk and Other. Polar Flow sports are automatically changed to sports available in TrainingPeaks. You can also change the sport manually in TrainingPeaks.There may be some differences in the data shown in TrainingPeaks because of the differences in the calculation methods between Polar Flow and TrainingPeaks.