How do I reset the Grit X/Vantage?
If you experience problems with your Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2, you can try restarting it. Restarting the watch will not delete any of the settings or your personal data from the watch.
To restart the watch
On your watch, go to General settings > About your watch > Restart your watch. Press the OK button and then press OK again to confirm the restart.
You can also restart your watch by pressing and holding the OK button for 10 seconds.
To reset the watch to factory settings
If restarting your watch didn't help, you can reset the watch back to factory settings. Note that resetting the watch back to factory settings empties all personal data and settings from the watch, and you will need to set it up again for your personal use. All data that you have synced from your watch to your Flow account is safe.
- Go to flow.polar.com/start and download and then install the Polar FlowSync data transfer software onto your computer.
- Connect your watch to the computer’s USB port.
- Open settings in FlowSync.
- Press the Factory Reset button.
- If you use Flow app to sync, check the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your phone, and remove your watch from the list if it's there.
Now you need to set up your watch again, either via mobile or computer. Just remember to use the same Polar account in the setup you've used before resetting.