How do I pair my Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage V/Vantage V2 with the Polar Flow app?
If you did the setup from the watch, your watch is not yet connected with Polar Flow. You need to setup your watch in the Polar Flow web service or with the Polar Flow mobile app before you can pair a mobile device with your watch. For instructions, see How do I start using my Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage V/Vantage V2?
If you did the setup for your watch with a mobile device, your watch has already been paired. If you did the setup with a computer and would like to use your watch with Polar Flow app, please pair your watch and mobile as follows:
Before pairing a mobile device
- download Flow app from the App Store or Google Play
- make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- Android users: make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings.
To pair a mobile device:
- On your mobile device, open Flow app and sign in with your Polar account, which you have created when setting up your watch.
Android users: If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage V/Vantage V2 as the active device in the Flow app. This way Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage V/Vantage V2.
- On your watch, press and hold BACK in time mode OR go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Pair and sync phone and press OK.
- Open Flow app and bring your watch close to phone is displayed on your watch.
- When the Bluetooth Pairing Request confirmation message appears on your mobile device, check that the code shown on your mobile device matches the code shown on your watch.
- Accept the Bluetooth pairing request on your mobile device.
- Confirm the pin code on your watch by pressing the OK.
- Pairing done is displayed once the pairing is completed.