Pair with Polar Flow app
If you've done the setup for your Polar Verity Sense with a phone as described in chapter Setting up your Polar Verity Sense, it has already been paired with your phone.
If you did the setup with a computer, and would like to use your Polar Verity Sense with the Polar Flow app you need to perform one training session using the sensor in recording mode or in swimming mode before it can be paired with the Flow app.
Before pairing a phone:
- Download the Flow app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- Make sure you have recorded at least one training session in the sensor's internal memory by using the sensor in recording mode or in swimming mode.
Android users: make sure location is enabled for the Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings.
To pair a phone:
Please note that you have to do the pairing in the Flow app and NOT in your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- On your phone, open the Flow app and sign in with your Polar account, which you have created when setting up your sensor.
Android users: If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen Verity Sense as the active device in the Flow app. By doing this the Flow app will connect with your sensor when pairing.
- Turn the sensor on by pressing the button.
- Flow app automatically prompts you to pair your Verity Sense. Accept the Bluetooth pairing request on your phone.
We recommend using your Polar Verity Sense with the Polar Flow app but it is also possible to use other applications. For information on pairing your sensor with other applications, see the app developer's instructions.
Pair with a Polar watch
Check the user manual of your Polar watch at support.polar.com for specific pairing instructions.