Limited Polar International Guarantee
- Polar Electro Oy issues a limited international guarantee for Polar products. For products which have been sold in the USA or Canada, guarantee is issued by Polar Electro, Inc.
- Polar Electro Oy/Polar Electro Inc. guarantees the original consumer/purchaser of the Polar product that the product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase, with the exception of wristbands made of silicone or plastic, which are subject to a guarantee period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear of the battery, or other normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents or non-compliance with the precautions; improper maintenance, commercial use, cracked, broken or scratched cases/displays, textile armband or textile or leather wristband, elastic strap (e.g. heart rate sensor chest strap) and Polar apparel.
- The guarantee does also not cover any damage/s, losses, costs or expenses, direct, indirect or incidental, consequential or special, arising out of, or related to the product.
- Guarantee does not cover products which have been purchased second hand.
- During the guarantee period, the product will be either repaired or replaced at any of the authorized Polar Central Services regardless of the country of purchase.
- Guarantee issued by Polar Electro Oy/Inc. does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national or state laws in force, or the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract.
- You should keep the receipt as a proof of purchase!
- Guarantee with respect to any product will be limited to countries where the product has been initially marketed by Polar Electro Oy/Inc.
- The complete guarantee terms can be found in the user manual.
Request for Warranty Claim