How to change the language on my Vantage M/Vantage V into Japanese or Simplified Chinese
You can change the language of your watch from the Polar Flow web service:
- On your computer, sign into your Flow account at polar.com/flow.
- Go to Settings > General (drop-down menu next to your profile picture)
- Choose the device language from language drop down menu.
- Use FlowSync to sync new language setting to your watch.
Alternatively, you can change the language using your phone:
- On your phone's web browser, go to polar.com/flow and sign into your Flow account.
- Go to > ACCOUNT > Products, and then choose Settings.
- Choose the device language from language drop down menu. Tap Save.
- Sync your watch with the Polar Flow app to update the changed language setting to your watch.
The Japanese and Simplified Chinese languages are supported from version 3.1.7 onwards. If you haven't updated your watch to this version yet, you will be prompted to do so. The first sync after the language change may take longer than usual because the fonts are transferred to your watch in that sync.