Polar Vantage V and Vantage M 2.0.7 firmware updates
There are new firmware updates available for both Polar Vantage V and Vantage M.
The newest additions to your Vantage include stopwatch, countdown timer and interval timer. Interval timer and countdown timer are available during training sessions. To add them to your training display, first go to Sport Profile Settings in the Polar Flow app or to flow.polar.com, and add the timers to the training views of any sports you want to use them in. Also, countdown timer and stopwatch are available from the watch main menu under Timers for use outside of training sessions.
Another function included in this release is button lock. With Vantage V it also disables all touch display actions. So, no more unintended swipes or button presses. Press and hold the LIGHT button to put it on and off.
In addition, we’ve fixed lots of bugs and made some enhancements to existing functions such as brightened the backlight when looking at your watch during training and improved the speed sensitivity which means faster reaction to changes in speed.
Update your watch on your computer via FlowSync or on your mobile via Flow app.
Version number: 2.0.7
Release date: December 12th, 2018
Improvements/fixes in this release:
- Stopwatch, countdown timer and interval timer
- Button and touch lock
- Brighter backlight when looking at the display during training
- Speed sensitivity improved (faster reaction to changes in speed)
- Fixes for cases where distance is missing from the beginning of a session
- Fixes for cadence from the wrist
- Fixes for pool swimming distance. Most of the issues with units when swimming also fixed
- Some oopses fixed
- Some touch UI freezes fixed