Polar Flow app version 3.8.0 for Android – For Polar Vantage and more
Polar Flow app has been updated for Android users. This release brings support for the new Polar Vantage M and V multisport watches. Additionally, there are new features in adding and organizing training targets and improvements to the Training view for all Flow app users.
Release date: October 25th, 2018
Version number: 3.8.0
- Support for Vantage M and V watches
- Ability to add targets by tapping the PLUS sign next to a specific date in the Training view
- Ability to drag and drop training targets to another date in the Training view
- Ability to add Favorite targets to training schedule. The option will appear after syncing a Polar device that supports favorite targets. Favorites still need to be created in the Flow web service first.
- Improved Schedule user interface in the Training view: see the latest training session and the next planned session easily
- Bug fixes