Introduction to Polar Club
Polar Club is a heart rate based solution that brings gripping group exercise classes to fitness clubs. With heart rate training and fun rewards at the core of Polar Club, you’ll have club members pushing harder, feeling motivated and coming back for more.
- Easy-to-use app for running group exercise classes.
- With real-time feedback on the intensity of their classes, instructors have a chance to guide exercisers individually, as well as a group.
- An easy way to help exercisers understand the benefits of heart rate based training at different intensities and achieve their training goals.
- Motivates exercisers with both group and individual rewards, such as zone time or calorie trophies.
- Allows for effective group exercise class scheduling and optimal workload planning, maximizing employee productivity.
- The Polar Club app is compatible with several Polar heart rate sensors and fitness trackers. Please see the list of compatible Polar heart rate sensors and fitness trackers on the support page.
Polar Club App
The Polar Club app makes running your classes a breeze. With the real-time heart rate based guidance, the instructor can easily see who's keeping up with the class and steer the group to the right direction. At the end of the class, the group sees a summary of how they did.
In the Polar Club app, you can define the club settings, schedule classes and invite instructors.
Start by searching and downloading the Polar Club app from the App Store. Open the app, and sign in with your Polar Club account user name and password.
Polar Club web service
On your home page in the Polar Club web service you'll find useful links to help you find information and get the most out of your Polar Club. On the club account page you can view and edit your club account data. Sign in with your Polar Club account at polar.com/club.
In addition to Polar Club, our Flow ecosystem offers a complete solution for you, your instructors as well as your club members to make their fitness dreams come true.
- Polar Flow web service: In Polar Flow web service at polar.com/flow, your club members can conveniently see their personal training data and follow their progress.
- Polar Fitness Trackers: We offer a complete line of connected fitness trackers to help your club members reach their goals, from weight loss to training for an event.
- Polar Coach: The free Polar Coach service makes it even easier for personal trainers to manage and guide their clients to success. With the help of Polar Coach and Polar fitness trackers, personal trainers have access to their customers 24/7 activity data. See flow.polar.com/coach for more information.
Polar Club Marketing Material Bank
In the material bank you can find images, videos and POS materials such as posters and roll-ups. The material bank is available at studio.polar.com.