How can I connect MyFitnessPal app with Flow app?
MyFitnessPal app can be connected with Flow app. MyFitnessPal is a free smartphone app and website that tracks diet and exercise to determine optimal nutrients and caloric intake. MyFitnessPal app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- In your Flow app choose General settings > MyFitnessPal > On
- Read the license agreement and tap Connect. Enter your MyFitnessPal credentials.
- Once you've logged in, MyFitnessPal app will open and you need to provide Polar read and write access to MyFitnessPal's food and exercise diary
- Select Polar as the device which calculates your steps and add meals to calculate calories you have eaten
- You have now connected MyFitnessPal app with Flow app and can see Polar data in MyFitnessPal app