How do I pair my M430 with the Polar Flow app?
If you've done the setup for your M430 with a mobile device, your M430 has already been paired with the Polar Flow app. If you did the setup with a computer and would like to use your M430 with Polar Flow app, pair your M430 and mobile as instructed below.
- Make sure your mobile device is compatible with the Polar Flow app.
- Download the Polar Flow app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Make sure your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on and the airplane mode/flight mode is off.
Note that you have to do the pairing in the Flow app and NOT in your mobile device's Bluetooth settings.
To pair a mobile device:
- On your mobile device, open the Flow app and sign in with the Polar account that you created when you set up your M430.
- On your M430, press and hold the BACK button. Or go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Pair and sync mobile device and press START.
- Touch your device with M430 is displayed. Touch the mobile device with your M430.
- Pairing is displayed on the M430.
- Android users: You'll get a pairing request on your mobile. You might have to open it by swiping down from the top of the screen and by tapping the notification. Then tap PAIR.
- Confirm on other dev. xxxxx is displayed on your M430. Enter the pin code from the M430 to the pairing request on the mobile device, and tap Pair/OK.
- Android users: You might have to open the pairing request by swiping down from the top of the screen and by tapping the notification.
- You'll see Pairing on your M430, and if the pairing is successful, your M430 will move on to Syncing with your mobile device.