My training data won’t sync from the M200 to the Polar Flow app. What can I do?
Your M200 must be paired with Flow app to be able to sync with it. See another FAQ for instructions on how to pair your M200 with a mobile device.
To successfully sync your M200 with the Polar Flow app, make sure the app and M200 are both up to date:
- Check from the App store or Google Play that you’ve got the latest version of the app installed.
- Flow app or FlowSync will tell you if there’s a firmware update available for your running watch.
- Make sure you have Flow app running on your mobile device at least in the background.
- Press and hold the LEFT button on your M200. You’ll Searching, Connecting, Syncing and Completed on the M200 display during and after a successful sync.
- You can see your synced activity, sleep and training data in the Activity and Training views in the Flow app.
If you have trouble syncing, try these steps one at a time:
- Turn Bluetooth off and on from your mobile device, and try to sync again.
- Restart the mobile device and try to sync again.
- Remove the Bluetooth pairing from your mobile Android or iOS device settings, and remove the existing Bluetooth pairings from your M200:
- On the M200, go to Settings > Pair & sync > Remove pairings, and press and hold the RIGHT button.
- Delete pairings? is displayed. Press the RIGHT button to confirm.
- Pairings deleted is displayed when you're done.
- After removing the Bluetooth pairing you need to pair the devices again.
- As a last resort, uninstall Flow app from your mobile Android or iOS device, reset your M200 and set up your M200 again.