FlowLink is an interface device used to transfer training information from compatible Polar products to polarpersonaltrainer.com or polargofit.com web services. FlowLink is used with WebSync software. The system requirements for FlowLink match those of WebSync software.
To start using FlowLink with your Polar training computer
1. Register for free at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
Polar Active is compatible with polargofit.com web service which requires a licence payment.
2. Download and install WebSync data transfer software onto your computer. (You can also download software in polarpersonaltrainer.com → Applications.)
3. Plug in Polar FlowLink to the USB port of your computer.
4. Place your Polar training computer face down on Polar FlowLink. Wait until the Align-light turns on.
5. Follow data transfer process from WebSync software.