How do I pair my Ignite 2 with the Polar Flow app?
If you did the setup from the watch, your watch is not yet connected with Polar Flow. You need to setup your watch in the Polar Flow web service or with the Polar Flow mobile app before you can pair a phone with your watch. For instructions, see Setting up your watch.
If you did the setup for your watch with a phone, your watch has already been paired. If you did the setup with a computer and would like to use your watch with Polar Flow app, please pair your watch and phone as follows:
Before pairing a phone
- download Flow app from the App Store or Google Play
- make sure your phone has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- Android users: make sure location is enabled for Polar Flow app in the phone's application settings.
To pair a phone:
- On your phone, open Flow app and sign in with your Polar account, which you have created when setting up your watch.
Android users: If you have several Flow app compatible Polar devices in use, make sure you have chosen Polar Ignite as the active device in the Flow app. This way Flow app knows to connect to your watch. In the Flow app, go to Devices and choose Polar Ignite.
- On your watch, press and hold the button in time mode OR go to Settings > General settings > Pair and sync > Pair and sync phone.
- Open Flow app and bring your watch close to phone is displayed on your watch.
- When the Bluetooth Pairing Request confirmation message appears on your phone, check that the code shown on your phone matches the code shown on your watch.
- Accept the Bluetooth pairing request on your phone.
- Confirm the pin code on your watch.
- Pairing done is displayed once the pairing is completed.