Polar Vantage M2 User Manual
This user manual helps you get started with your new watch. To see video tutorials and FAQs, go to support.polar.com/en/vantage-m2.
Congratulations on your new Polar Vantage M2!
The Polar Vantage M2 is an all-in-one multisport watch with advanced wrist-based heart rate tracking and GPS. The watch is packed with tools that help you break your records and reach your goals:
- Reach the ideal amount of training to perform at your very best with Training Load Pro.
- Stay energized throughout your session with the new FuelWise™ fueling assistant. FuelWise™ reminds you to refuel and helps you maintain adequate energy levels during your long sessions.
- See how your body uses different energy sources during a training session. Your energy usage is divided into carbs, proteins and fats.
- Monitor your running progress with the advanced running features, such as Running Index and Running Programs.
- Add your favorite sports to your watch in Polar Flow. Polar Vantage M2 supports over 130 different sports. You can customize settings for each sport.
- The Continuous heart rate feature measures your heart rate around the clock. Together with 24/7 Activity tracking it gives you a complete overview of all your daily activity.
- Nightly Recharge™ is an overnight recovery measurement that shows you how well you recover from the demands of your day. The new Sleep Plus Stages™ sleep tracking monitors your sleep stages (REM, light and deep sleep) and gives you sleep feedback and a numerical sleep score.
The FitSpark™ training guide makes sure you’re prepared for your pursuit to conquer the trails with ready-made daily workouts that match your recovery, readiness and training history.
- The watch helps you relax and relieve stress with the Serene™ guided breathing exercise.
- Polar Vantage M2 comes with the essential smart watch features: music controls, weather and phone notifications.
- The compact and lightweight design makes the Vantage M2 the ideal training companion. With the changeable wristbands, you can personalize your watch to match every situation and style.
We are continuously developing our products for a better user experience. To keep your watch up to date and get the best performance, always make sure to update the firmware whenever a new version is available. The firmware updates enhance the functionality of your watch through improvements.
Take full advantage of your Vantage M2
Get connected to the Polar ecosystem and get the most out of your watch.
Polar Flow App
Get the Polar Flow app from the App Store® or Google PlayTM. Sync your watch with the Flow app after training, and get an instant overview and feedback on your training results and performance. In the Flow app you can also see how active you’ve been during the day, how your body has recovered from training and stress during the night and how well you have slept. Based on the Nightly Recharge automatic overnight measurement and other parameters we have measured from you, you get personalized tips in the Flow app on exercise, and tips on sleep and regulating your energy levels on those particularly rough days.
Polar Flow web service
Sync your training data to the Polar Flow web service with the FlowSync software on your computer or via Flow app. In the web service you can plan your training, track your achievements, get guidance and see detailed analysis of your training results, activity and sleep. Let all your friends know about your achievements, find fellow exercisers and get motivation from your social training communities.
Find all this at flow.polar.com