You can transfer data from your OH1 to the Polar Flow app wirelessly via the Bluetooth connection. Or, you can sync your OH1 with the Polar Flow web service by using a USB port and the FlowSync software. To be able to sync data between your OH1 and the Flow app you need to have a Polar account. If you want to sync data from your OH1 directly to the web service, in addition to a Polar account, you need the FlowSync software. If you've set up your OH1, you have created a Polar account. If you set up your OH1 using a computer, you have the FlowSync software on your computer.
Remember to sync and keep your data up-to-date between your OH1, the web service and the mobile app wherever you are.
Sync with Flow mobile App
Before syncing make sure:
- You have a Polar account and Flow app.
- Your mobile device has Bluetooth turned on, and airplane mode/flight mode is not turned on.
- You have paired your OH1 with your mobile. For more information, see Pairing.
Sync your data:
- Sign in to Flow app with your Polar account.
- On OH1, press the button until the LED is switched on, and release. OH1 is now on.
- Your OH1 syncs with Flow app automatically if your phone is within Bluetooth range.
Your OH1 syncs with the Flow app automatically after you finish a training session if your phone is within the Bluetooth range. When your OH1 syncs with the Flow app, your training data is also synced automatically via an internet connection to the Flow web service.
For support and more information about using the Polar Flow app, go to support.polar.com/en/support/Flow_app.
Sync With Flow Web Service Via FlowSync
To sync data with the Flow web service you need the FlowSync software. Go to flow.polar.com/start, and download and install it before trying to sync.
- Place the sensor into the USB adapter with the lens facing up so that the contacts on the sensor and USB adapter meet.
- Plug the USB adapter into a computer USB port. Make sure FlowSync software is running.
- The FlowSync window opens on your computer, and the syncing starts.
- Completed is displayed when you are done.
Every time you plug in your OH1 to your computer, the Polar FlowSync software will transfer your data to the Polar Flow web service and sync any settings you may have changed. If the syncing does not automatically start, start FlowSync from the desktop icon (Windows) or from the applications folder (Mac OS X). Every time a firmware update is available, FlowSync will notify you, and request you to install it.
If you change settings in the Flow web service while your OH1 is plugged into your computer, press the synchronize button on FlowSync to transfer to the settings to your OH1.
For support and more information about using the Flow web service, go to support.polar.com/en/support/flow.
For support and more information about using FlowSync software, go to support.polar.com/en/support/FlowSync.