How can I pair H9/H10 heart rate sensor with my Polar device?
Follow these guidelines to pair H9/H10 heart rate sensor with your Polar device. Please refer to product specific user manuals for detailed pairing instructions.
You need to moisten the heart rate sensor strap, and wear the heart rate sensor to be able to pair it with your Polar device or Polar Beat mobile app.
- Moisten the electrode areas of the strap.
Attach the connector to the strap.
Fasten the strap around your chest and adjust the strap to fit snugly.
Check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin.
Check that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
- Enter the pre-training mode on your Polar device:
- M400/M430//M460/V800: press in time view
- A370: tap TRAINING
- M200: press and hold the RIGHT button
- M600: press the front button, tap TRAINING
Grit X/Grit X Pro/Ignite/Ignite 2/Ignite 3/Pacer/Pacer Pro/Unite/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2: go to Settings > General Settings > Pair and sync and choose Pair sensor or other device.
- Touch the heart rate sensor with your Polar device, and wait for it to be found.
- Accept pairing if asked.
- Pairing completed or H9/H10 connected is shown when you are done.