Polar ProTrainer 5 Release Notes
Latest updates and releases are available at Support Updates.
- Export to Flow fails in Flow login due to application error, fixed
- Setting longer than one hour training target phase fails, fixed. Now maximum phase duration is 09:59:59.
- Export to Flow fails due to empty sport name in Protrainer 5 , fixed
- Export to Flow fails due to "Temporary break in Polar Flow due to maintenance" error message, fixed
- HR max not shown in curve view, fixed
- Date of birth not shown correctly for users born in 2000 or later, fixed
- Transfer to Polar Flow: Data not shown correctly in Flow web service, when distance is selected on X-axis, fixed
- Log files older than 30 days are deleted automatically, added
- Transfer to Polar Flow - Zone limits: if fewer than five sport zones are in use, software will add additional zone(s) to low intensity area to distribute exercise time to five zones (five zones are required in Flow web service), added
- Conversion problem when exporting training data with imperial units from Polar ProTrainer 5 SW to Flow web service, fixed
- SW crashing occasionally in Windows XP environment, fixed
- Exporting training and fitness data from Polar ProTrainer 5 SW to Flow web service added