How to pair a Polar H10 heart rate sensor with the Polar Equine app?
Before you can start using the Healthcheck and Data collection features on the Polar Equine app, you need to pair your H10 heart rate sensor with the app. The heart rate sensor needs to be paired directly in the Polar Equine app.
Please make sure you have GPS enabled on the phone and location permission is allowed for the Polar Equine app. Due to Google's permission requirements for Bluetooth syncing, you must turn on location services to use your Polar sensor with the Equine app. Android 6.0 and later requires applications to request permission before the app can use system data and features. The Location permission is required not only to track GPS routes but also to scan for Bluetooth devices.
If you have paired the heart rate sensor in the phone settings, Equine app is unable to use it. Remove the sensor pairing from the device settings and pair the sensor directly in the Equine app
To pair a heart rate sensor with the Polar Equine app
- Open Polar Equine app on your Android device.
- From the home screen, go to > Device list.
- The app automatically starts searching for the sensor signal.
- Active the heart rate sensor by touching the metal snaps that attach sensor to the strap/belt.
- Once the heart rate sensor is found, the Polar H10 ID: xxxxxxxx is displayed.
- Choose CONNECT to pair the sensor.