Which third-party power sensors are compatible with Grit X/Vantage?
The compatibility table below shows which third-party power sensors can be used with the Polar Grit X/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2, and which of their metrics are supported.
- The metrics marked with (X) are supported by Grit X/Grit X Pro/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2.
- The metrics marked with (-) are not supported by Grit X/Grit X Pro/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2.
- The metrics marked with (est.) are provided with an estimated value.
- The metrics marked with (opt) are optional estimations provided by the sensor, supported by Grit X/Grit X Pro/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2.
- The metrics marked with a blank space are not available in the sensor.
We have tested the compatibility of Grit X/Grit X Pro/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2 with third-party power sensors in close co-operation with the sensor manufacturers.
Please make sure that you use the latest firmware both in your Grit X/Grit X Pro/Vantage M/Vantage M2/Vantage V/Vantage V2 and in the third-party power sensor.
|Sensor||Power||Cadence||Speed||Balance||Vector||Min/Max Force||Dead Spots Angles||Offset Calibration|
|Stages cycling (single-side)||X||X****||X|
|4iii PRECISION (left-side)||X||X||X|
|Polar LOOK Kéo Power||X||X||X||-||-||-||X|
* PowertapG3: Bluetooth only and Dual models are supported, ANT+ only model is not supported.
**Favero Assioma: Before doing the calibration, pedal a few rotations after your Polar device has found the sensor signal.
For best performance with Favero Assioma do the following:
- Connect both Assioma sensors to the Favero Assioma app.
- Set them from "unified channel" to "double channel mode".
- Connect both sensors to your Polar watch and pair them to the same bike profile (Bike 1 for example).
*****Wattbike Atom tested only with Vantage V2. Wattbike Atom tested with: Firmware version: 1.02.01.
******Wahoo KICKR: Only data reception is possible, controlling sensor not possible. Tested only with Vantage V2 and Vantage M2. Wahoo KICKR tested with: Firmware version: 3.4.71.
***Powertap P1/Powertap P1S: Calibration doesn’t work
****Stages: Some cadence drops