How to Check Administrator Rights
- Point upper right corner of the screen and move mouse pointer down, click Settings.
- Select Change PC settings.
- Select Users.
Your account type is displayed below your username. If you are logged in as an administrator, your account type is Administrator.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type control panel, and then select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, select User Accounts > Change your account type.
- Make sure Administrator is selected.
Mac OS X:
- Select Apple menu → System Preferences → Users & Groups
- If there is Admin mentioned under Current User, you have administrator rights.