How do I use Polar Beat on my Apple Watch?
Here are a few tips on how to use it:
- On first launch, first start the app on your iPhone and then on your watch.
- Remember to keep the iPhone nearby or with you during your workout.
- To get your heart rate data, you must use the Polar H7/H10 heart rate sensor with a chest strap and have it paired it with the Beat app in your phone. You can also use and wear the Polar OH1 heart rate sensor around your arm and see the live heart rate on the Apple Watch the same way.
- To select a Sport and a Target for your training session, press firmly (force touch) on the start display to bring up the options.
- To quickly select from your recent sports, just turn the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch and tap the one you want.
- To start a session, simply tap START.
- During training sessions, press firmly (force touch) on any of the training displays to Stop, Pause or Continue the session:
To wake your Apple Watch display to Polar Beat view during training sessions, you need to change a setting on your watch: Go to Settings > General > Wake Screen > Wake Screen on Wrist Raise. Toggle it on and choose Always under ON SCREEN RAISE SHOW LAST APP.